...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hummm,,,this maybe my last post here,,but with my stupid turnip head I do think some, as I, have an overly large investment here and also a serious responsibility. It is a responsibility not to be taken too lightly when offering opinions in public form and I intend to challenge any that can affect my investment which have no historical foundation or otherwise can not be supported.

Only other retail investors get affected by misleading opinions that are unsubstantiated, whether intentionally or other on these boards. So to that end I will defend unbiased opinions, assuptions, theories or other that are not asinine and not creating unnecessary damage such as FUD in our investment.  It is just my perception and my personal opinion.

On the side note where posts are recommended it is with the understanding that readers are in agreement with the post. Why would anyone invested here want a danaging and misleading opinion or an unsupported claim go unopposed! Its our investment. All we have is the truth to go by.

New Message
Please login to post a reply