...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

No doubt Kelsee is scrutinizing my posts closely so I'll address your last missive directed at me....I received an email advising my posts which were deleted and I read them over...and I understand the reasons why they were deleted, I stepped over the line.  I don't think I went over it with both feet but that's neither here nor there....your critcism is duly noted and respected.

I think its obvious, but I will state the reason anyway....a lot of that posting, as well as my call to Paul today, it is borne out of frustration.  That frustration relates specifically to the PPS.  I don't think Resverlogix warrants a MC like Amarin's $5+ billion USD, or even Esperion's $1+ billion USD.  But I do believe something close to $1 billion CDN is realistic at this juncture...right now we're worth about 60% of what I think it should be. 

I do get that I'm making a pretty arrogant statement....even if every piece of corporate communication had been handled in a manner I would approve of, that doesn't mean the MC would be higher....it could in point of fact be lower, there is no way to know.  

Anyway I will get to the point of this post, what is written in the subject line....Is Hepalink concerned with the PPS?  In my opinion the likely answer is no, and in point of fact I think its at least possible that they consider a lower PPS more advantageous right now and going forward.

I will explain my reasons for thinking this and I would be very interested in the thoughts of others on this.

Hepalink is already a Pharma, but given their $3 odd billion USD market cap I don't think they can be described as Big Pharma.  However they are apparently the world's largest supplier of Heparin Sodium and have distriubtion agreements with some definite BP players in Sanofi and Novartis.  But in the grand scheme of things they aren't one of the big fish...say Big Pharma and the names Pfizer, Merck, GSK, Roche, Gilead....these are the ones that spring to mind, not Shenzhen Hepalink.

Which gets me back to thinking about the kind of revenue and profits a drug like Apabetalone could generate if its successful in treating all the diseases it shows promise in.  Just Diabetes, CKD and Alzheimers alone....I can't begin to wrap my head around the potential revenues and profits?  Hundreds of billions in global sales annually maybe?  

Seen from this persepctive....what does it matter what RVX.TO is trading for in February of 2019 or in September of this year for that matter.  There are many here with a much better grasp on the whole space of development stage pharma and the time it takes to bring a drug to market...What are we looking at here before Apabetalone (assuming its approved) could start to be marketed?  2020?  2021?

If approval comes, whenever it comes...at that point the streets could be paved with gold and diamonds for whatever company has the rights....Hepalink already has China and the terriorites sewn up, along with the ROFR (for now) for the lucrative US market.  

I'll end it here because I'm curious to see if anyone else has thoughts or ideas along this line....

New Message
Please login to post a reply