...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

tada ... I'm with you in my thinking. If data is good, I think we will get a significant bump, but probably not the Amarin overnight jump to 20. Just a hunch, probably based on the low volumes and low buzz, except inside the science circles. It's not like RVX is an ongoing commercial success with some big coming, as an addition to the portfolio. Again, just totally my gut feeling, and I HOPE I'm wrong.

If it is a smashing trial success, with secondary results that are also exciting, then maybe enough buzz to rocket pps overnight?

However fast or slow the rise "if" good results though, I will just rest easy knowing this is really happening though (in my lifetime lol), with positive TLD results. Any additional waiting for pps to rise significantly will be a little more relaxed.

I will go with pps of 8 upon positive TLD, and 18 (my original "guess") if/upon very strong TLD for both primary and secondary ........ and then try to relax (and not buy a boat quite yet) and wait for a BIG splash at AHA in Nov with the anticipation building, and likely a lot of promotionall activity occurring during that gap knowing the TLD data supports bigger things to come. 

After TLD is known assuming positive, and FLD is also known prior to public release ... who knows what kinds of deals will emerge?! 

Soooooo, in my mind (jmho as of today) .... probably 2 months till knowing the investment is a safe and "good" one, .... and probably 4 months till understanding "how good" potentially .... ?

Good TLD in September will certainly take the pressure off, even if not the big "pop" immediately though. 

tick tock ... gltALL

New Message
Please login to post a reply