...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Thanks GAC, and I agree it is good "news" ... and a good sign.

As we all anxiously await positive P3 trial news, and "signs" along the way, it seems all the right things are being put in place with anticipation for good news and next steps. Communications style aside. The communications bother me as an investor with so much riding personally, I feel like a 1950's expactant father pacing the delivery waiting room, and chain smoking waiting on the news if it is a boy or girl, 10 fingers 10 toes, mom and baby are okay ..... cigars at the ready.

It's encouraging to me that a LOT of money is contiuing to be spent along the way on the study itself, Rothschild is not likely cheap either, etc. Rather than backing the spending down, and cycling down to "brace for impact." .... and the DSMB's have shown no hiccups, or reasons to pull back either. The science is amazing, just hope the study design is as well, with endpoints in mind.

It's fun trying to "divine" scarce & masked information, read the tea leaves, etc, ... just resigning myself to the fact that barring a financial leverage play by a bad actor this is just gonna be all about waiting for data, hitting end points ... and hopefully an undeniable "science" tidal wave, that just simply power washes the the path to opportunity for patients and investors alike ... 

Love this board! 

... back to pacing and chain smoking ... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply