...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

"On the serious side, we have a nice breakout from the wedge we have been caught in for a while. I am glad it broke out to the upside. It is fading now but if it can at least hold $3.20 or above, we might establish a new trading range and who knows where the top of that might be. "

Above is what I posted yesterday during the run up. I still think this is in play. I took March 15 at the time to be irrelevant and meaningless and was trying to look at it realistically. $3.20 is just a round number in an area so $3.18 woould have been fine also. It got down to $3.14 today but that was just an intraday blip as the $3.70 was yesterday. They don't mean much. This $3.20 area did hold today and if it keeps holding especially through the end of the week tomorrow, we might now have a new trading range in the $3.20 - $3.30 area until real news comes out that matters. If it doesn't hold, we might be hoping $3.00 will still hold and be back to that range again. The price wedge was squeezing down and a breakout seemed to be expected and luckily it was up rather than down. Let's hope it stays that way until real news surfaces! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply