...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I apologize to Groot Vader and the RVX hub. I was wrong in assuming trading was done in my previous post. I will remove the post if the system will still let me.

My post should read as below.

tada

Read and re-read all the posts for the last couple of days. Something just didn't make sense. 

22 Feb Groot Vader made his maiden post on the RVX board with his $41.50 contest submission. 13 Mar @ 11:04am posts the link to the 12 Mar Stock Gumshoe article about a 2 star rated news letter. About an hour later at 12:08pm posts again saying "Puts my $41.50 pick on the contest pretty close" 

At this point my red flag went up fast and high. There is no coalition at all between the SG article about an Agora Financial news letter authored by Ray Blanco and a $41.50 share price. Blanco's claim of a $2 trillion market for a company with 200 million shares outstanding would support a share price of $5,000 to $10,000 per share. How does that even come close to collating with "Puts my $41.50 pick in the contest pretty close"? To me it looks like there is a few thousand miles between those numbers. 

It really made me wonder what your true motivation was there GV. 

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply