...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Just to follow up on Tada's excellent response to Growacet........I really think Amarin/Vascepa provides a solid blueprint of a contemporary biotech company with a single drug in clinical development with buyout buzz after a successful and extraordinarily impressive CVOT (REDUCE-IT). Right now, after the successful REDUCE-IT trial, Amarin sits in the $5-$7 billion USD market cap range. They just submitted their supplemental NDA yesterday. There is lots of buyout chatter for Amarin right now, and $5-$7 billion valuation is way below even the lowball buyout chatter I've been seeing. If apabetalone succeeds in BETonMACE the way we all hope (at least 30% RRR in total population and even greater %RRR in some sub-groups), then the market cap of Resverlogix is going to surpass the $5-$7 billion range pretty quick and buyout chatter for Resverlogix will be way beyond this value (just my opinion). And if the CKD and cognition sub-studies are successful too, then this will be another boost. $5-$7 billion would be a reasonable offer right now, pre-top-line, with the buying big pharma assuming the risk of BETonMACE failure. Just my opinion. DYODD. All this assumes a clean safety profile too. Imagine a drug that can be given to diabetic, recent ACS patients that will prevent a 3-point MACE event by just treating ~25 patients (or less) with the drug for 2 years (NNT of 25 maybe less)? That is worth a lot of dough. And if these 3-point MACE effects are driven by a strong reduction in cardio death.......that is worth even more.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply