...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Just checked the chart again....seeing another wedge

I know I am in the minority, but I just do NOT think the financial position plays a huge part in current pps ... UNLESS we run out of dough along the yellow brick road leading to the Emerald City (data)

IMHO ... It would be completely different "if" RVX were a operational commercial company with Revenues from Operations, and you could take an operational P&L into account for business evaluation with the fundamentals looking this poor ... the value of the company now is its "goodwill" (IP & market "potential" ... and proximity to market and/or confidence in same) 

Unless you/we (investors) come to think RVX will bleed out before "data" (the fulcrum to market)

It's ALL ABOUT "data"

Hepalink is in too deep ... they ain't letting RVX bleed out before "data" ... not at this point

And then ... If "data" is good, that's all that matters, cash will not be hard to come by

As annoying as it is at times ... Let the "eye dropper" continue as we inch toward "data" ... minimized risk and maximized gain for all

Anyway, if you are Longggggg then current pps is a mirage anyway, relative to targets/goals ... post-data (except to derivatives and day traders?)  

JMHO

P.S. - Data :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply