...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Yes, it is exciting. It will be huge to know we are on a countdown to the data. That is going to be a surreal period ...

1. wondering how the study turned out,

2. watching price/volumes daily watching for tea leaves for clues, every little movement sending us in circles ... what does THAT mean? ... leaks? ... who knows what?

3. How will we learn about the data? ... any whispers, leaks, stock movements indicative of results?

4. Will RVX gives us realistic dtae for revealing, or left in the dark doing our own countdown?

5. What will it be like if the data is LATE ... imagine the nerves, turmoil, and emotions?

6. How we brace for impact, individually? ... good or bad, this may be life altering in some ways for many?

My journey will have involved about 4 by then, and I know some go back 10-12 years or longer. It is really an epic saga for some, with the length of time, ups & downs. My hopes are for good financial opportunities for all, but I also hope for breakthrough medical technology that truly changes things for the better. I want to be like my grandfather, and tell my grandkids that I was "there" when automobiles took over the roads and I met Babe Ruth ... in medicine, for all of the indications that are on the table and a host o others.

Sorry if this is melodramatic, but I have been thinking about the ,ultiple levels of meaning in all this ... not just a stock that will help or hurt some of us financially ... this "could" be the door opeing in a new era of medical history.

Truly hopeful that we are on the edge of new hopes for investors, doctors, payors, and .... PATIENTS .... and we are at the heart of it all in history ..... Hey look outside, isn't that Orville & Wilbur? What the heck are those crazy boys doing with that contraption? ... are they drunk again?! :) 

New Message
Please login to post a reply