...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Although I don't like to see this happen for a weekly close, I don't take it very seriously. It was a momentary intraday blip with about 20,000 down and immediately 10,000 or 12,000 bidding back up. When we broke out on March 13th it came back down to test $3.20 the next day and it held. From what I saw at that time, I felt that if $3.20 could hold we would be into a new trading range. It held until today and by my reasoning, it still has. Momentary blips intraday don't mean that much, especially in a stock trading this lightly. The fact that it immediately bidded back above $3.20 says to me that it is still holding. Most of us hold enough to make the stock dive like it did if we wished it to so it is nothing for someone bigger to play like that. We went from August last year until this past march with $3.00 holding and it built a very strong bottom. Because of this, even though the top price was slowly working down, I felt in March that the breakout would be up because support was so strong at $3.00. Looking at it now, it is the same but with $3.20 support and just at much earlier stage. The price has been trickling downward since that March breakout. If $3.20 keeps holding I am not worried, eventually we will break up again and with good news, maybe a lot. Hopefully it holds!   JMHO 

New Message
Please login to post a reply