...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Thanks NBB....I know I have a bug up my nether regions, but I can't help it. 

I do agree with you on a key point, I do think the company is very confident.  In point of fact my opinion of their lack of professionalism vis a vis coporate communications....I do believe their long history of poor communications is borne out of confidence.  

In my world the time to be worried is when a company seems to be doing everything it can to staisfy the needs and concerns of retail investors, that for me is a red flag.  

I'm going to put it right out there....I've long stated my opinion that shares of Resverlogix have been undergoing accumulation for the better part of the past 5 years.  I can't prove that of course, if there are market participants looking to establish large $1 million+ positions in Resverlogix, I don't expect them to announce it....quite the opposite in fact, I expect them to do everything they can to keep it quiet.

What gets under my skin, is that if my opinion is correct....then the way I see things Resverlogix's corporate communication strategy would seem to me to be pretty much abetting this smart money accumulation.  I won't enumerate all the times the company has clearly stated expectations and then failed to meet them....this post is already going to be too long as it is.

The market game is incredibly difficult, and that is how it has to be.  All I'm asking the company to do is to be professional and proactive....when they set expectations that are not going to be met (end of dosing, finanicng, FA, SSRA etc etc)  then simply get out in front of it.  Or better yet....don't set any more expectations unless 100% sure they're going to be met.

New Message
Please login to post a reply