...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Bromodomain and extraterminal domain (BET) inhibitors in clinical development

Fenix,

I previously compiled a list of BET inhibitors in clinical trials. It is probably outdated. Additionally, I stumbled upon this webpage that has a very good list of 25 clinical and pre-clinical BET inhibitors. It had several that weren't on my prior list, some of which are only pre-clinical. Four that were on my prior list weren't on theirs: GSK2820151, N-methyl-pyrrolidone (NMP), CC-90010 and SF1126. So in total, the two lists include 29 BET inhibitors. Quite a longer list than the 5 on your list. Not all 29 are in clinical trials, but many more than those 5. Also, do you know about Zenith Epigenetics (https://www.zenithepigenetics.com/) the spin-out from Resverlogix that is also in the BET bromodomain space?

Resverlogix's apabetalone is the only BET inhibitor in Phase 3. Plus, all other BET inhibitors in clinical trials are in the oncology space. And all of these other BET inhibitors in clinical trials (with the exception of ABBV-744) are pan-BET inhibitors that are not selective like the bromodomain-2 selective apabetalone. Here's some more info on bromodomain and BET selectivity.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply