...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

"I keep thinking that there is something with this slowing events which is related to the late inclusion of the USA and China patients. I often wondered how including the American patients would contribute to the trial when they were so late getting started.  This is JMHO. Thoughts."

Resverlogix previously stated that China enrollment in BETonMACE continued through June 2018. Taiwain/China started enrollment in July 2017. However, I haven't seen any confirmation that any USA (or Canada) patients were ever included in BETonMACE. There's this news release from January 2018, at which time they had already enrolled over 2200 of the final 2425 patients. But they announced full enrollment a couple months later in March 2018.  Two months is likely not enough time to get any new study sites activated and enrolling. ClinicalTrials.gov for BETonMACE doesn't list any location info in the latest verion, so that's not helpful either. The EU Clinical Trials register for BETonMACE lists: Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, and Taiwan. Mexico patients would count at North American patients. The map on slide 19 of the March 2019 corporate update shows 14 countries, including the USA. However, the countries on that map aren't necessarily ones being tested in BETonMACE. Interestingly, that map doesn't show Netherlands but does show USA. That is the only discrepancy from the list of 14 countries in the EU Clinical Trials register BETonMACE page. My guess is that no USA (or Canada) patients were included in BETonMACE.

We are now 13 months past the announcement of full enrollment.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply