...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Dances & GEC, agree that financing/debt is a concern, can be crippling for companies without revenues trying to get the ball across the FDA's goal line for the first go of it ... but most of those companies are BP's (or collaborations) with an ongoing and FUNDED internal R&D. What RVX has accomplished is eye opening, especially considering some of the hiccups and let downs along the way.

Obviously some feel the potential and existing data is worth the financial risk, and/or are in too deep to let go of the tiger's tail. Being this close, with so much to gain will force the right peeps to step up as needed ... then with positive Top Line, given the potential of this 3-headed "monster" ... the rest will be history, deals beating the path to the door in Calgary ... that's why I just keep preahing the same 'ol same 'ol at this point ... data

Unless, there is a leak of really bad news, there is NO WAY we aren't making it to data ... then the data is either good or bad (or questionable combinations I guess also?) ... but assuming the CVD data is good (endpoints) it is game over for the good guys.

So, as my "gray matter" swirls continually in this 4 year belnder for "me" ... we have made it thru so many questions, risks, perils, roadblocks, etc ... it is really just down to a single event for me now, assuming no crazy surprises ... a peak behind the data curtain ... that's all I care about right now at this point ... show me the data ... I can only "imagine" what the state of my brain will be like when it is time to reveal some answers ... some combination of euphoric mania and a terrified paranoia blended into a weird homeostasis lol ... I'm at peace, it's down to the data (and good FDA form/process). JMHO. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply