...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Clear as mud isn't it.  90% of 250 is 225, but they say they're over 90%....How much over?  I'm not criticizing at this point, (for a change)....I can envision the number of confirmed events changing daily.  I'm going to guess that they're actually at 235 events confirmed at this stage....with enough events that have yet to be adjudicated that they're certain of hitting at least 250.  

My guess (and its just a guess) is that they're at 235 confirmed and another 25 still to be adjudicated....and that subsequent events that occur as they're going through adjudication will push total events up in and around 270.  

I'm suffering from BETonMACE fatigue syndrome...BFS for short.  I can't wait for the results, and I'm hoping and praying that the RRR number is 30% or higher....and obviously the higher the better.  I don't want to imagine a situation where the RRR % is deemed not statiscally significant and then to be in a situation where shareholders are left to comb through the data.....searching for a silver lining.  I don't want a cloud, I want a bright sunny sky.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply