...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Market action tells you that 250 MACE was already in the price.  Let's see what happens after the last financing is done...and whether that moves the price.  I am guessing that we stay in the range of 3.3 to 3.8$.

The discussion is very normal, IMHO.  We have an almost binary outcome.  So naturally, us human beings will start coming up with all kinds of nightmare & heavenly scenarios.  

Do note that Amarin's share price actually hit its all time low just a few weeks before the stock went ballistic.  I think we can expect the same for RVX.  The one big difference is that RVX will need financing, even if the results are fantastic, and so I suspect our upside may be somewhat initially constrained.  

And just like our angst at when the 250 milestone would be hit, I think the delay in getting to database lock, will chew on our nerves.  I am expecting 4 full months but there is always a possibility that we exceed even that.

But as someone noted earlier, the actions of RVX management is of people who are confident they will get the results they are looking for.  Otherwise, game theory would suggest loading up cash even at these levels to live and fight another day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply