...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

It's going to be very interesting to see general market reaction to this news. I'm still micro-focused on the data, or waiting for the data.

All of the financial news recently can be taken many ways with some imagination, and depending on what we "want" to see, both good & bad. Third Eye's "riding" it out without payments? HL protecting interests? Eastern riding it out, when they could take profits and run. Potential stock offerings? What the heck does it all mean? ... I think a lot of it is related to short term moves to get to top line, a lot of "bets" going on, related to the big bet ... BetOnMace.

I am less concerned about funding thru top line, than I am interested in "reading" or attempting to read the investors and creditors, at this point in time, for clues of broader confidence, or signals/foreshadowing of acute news happenings ... while waiting for the "make or break" data news.

One thing is for sure ... we will have some drama, nerves, and some ups & downs over the next few months. And I'm just talking about me lol ... seriously, this is going to be a tense few months, especially as we get closer & closer to data and a defining moment, with immense risks/rewards. Expecting the unexpected.

Ultimately, I'm faithful that we are grounded in good results/data. Just gonna weather the news & investor/financing behavior best I can for several more months, pending something BIG happening. Interested to see today's activities and reactions. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply