...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

** BETonMACE Phase 3 Cardio Outcomes Trial for Apabetalone Has Reached its Targeted 250 MACE Events ** Top-Line Data Expected Mid-Year 2019 https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02586155

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING: Esports Entertainment Group Partners With Dignitas, The Esports Organization Of Harris Blitzer Sports and Entertainment, To Provide P2P Esports Betting

• Multi-year partnership with Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment to provide safe and transparent P2P esports betting to Dignitas fans via VIE.gg.
  • Dignitas is an international esports team with one of the most iconic and recognizable brands in the professional gaming industry that fields teams in seven of esports’ largest and most popular games

Eeg logo black 01

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

I respect all the relevant information you have brought to the board however i cannot dismiss my analysis which i posted over two weeks ago. Top line success or not i guaranteed profit taking would occur pre top line announcement as well as short selling overwhelming the bid. On top of that we have more dilution which CLEARLY is not sitting well with current shareholders. I told you all to take profits and rebalance...

New Message
Please login to post a reply