...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

KBC wrote:  "Being a moderator comes with a responsibility to be objective, impartial, fair-minded, dispassionate, and to equally enforce the Agoracom rules."

On that note, just FYI......for those wondering what happened to Preclin..... continued derogatory comments toward others just got him banned. That is entirely consistent with Agoracom rules. After an initial violation and warning 10 days ago, Preclin received another series of violations and warnings this morning: "In addition to your recent posts that have been flagged as violations and removed, I have been made aware of Agoracom private messaging content between you and other users that is also in violation of Agoracom rules (https://agoracom.com/rules). In particular, you have expressed derogatory comments towards others in posts and private messaging. Rule 2 of Agoracom disallows "DEROGATORY COMMENTS TOWARDS OTHERS - Calling another member an idiot, clown, stupid, dumb, moron or ##x%x# for brains is strictly prohibited." Participation on the AGORACOM website is a privilege and not a right. Continued insults, personal attacks, derogatory comments or hostility in Agoracom posts or private messages will result in immediate banning. This is your final warning. I would appreciate if you would acknowledge receipt of this warning." 

I never received the acknowledgment of receipt, but Preclin lashed out on the board again just now and that was the final straw. Ample warnings, lack of respect for rules and others. Not fun to ban folks but really no choice. Just laying it out in case curious minds want to know or Preclin tries to paint a different picture.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply