...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

We are seeing a bit of a light at the end of the tunnel with this price collapse. The week finished okay. With the big rise and then collapse, it didn't seem like there was any trend but we actually have an intact trend from March 7th. I only put much faith in daily closes and weekly closes. Daily highs and lows can point to signs like yesterday's Hammer but it needs a few days to support it. It got that support today but still needs more like today at the start of the week. We might need to see through Tuesday because of Monday's US holiday.

After the collapse, I posted about a trendline that went from a close of $3.01on March 7th to a close on April 17th of $3.20. Producing it out until now, I had said that we needed to hold this trendline and if it did we would be okay. It did that yesterday as even though we went under it intraday, we came back strongly to again close above it. As a bonus, we got a Hammer in the process. We now have three times on that line over 2 1/2 months so I am starting to get faith in it like we used to have for $3.00 and $3.20. $3.50 will probably hold the top down until we know more and hopefully successfully close the PO. It would be nice to hear that more brokerages than one are fully subscribed. With that, we can break through $3.50 and head toward TL. To add to this, the 200 day SMA is running very close along this trendline. The 100 day SMA is where we are at right now. There seems to be a lot of technicals starting to support it.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply