...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Back in 2017 it took me a while to realize the value of those June 2021 warrants....I did load up to the tune of 20K+, but if I'd been quicker I could have bought more.....or paid less for the ones I did buy.  

Now its taken me a while for the lightbulb to come on about how this share offering could allow those participating to potentially invest in BETonMACE's possible success almost entirely risk free.  But for that to happen our PPS has to get back to the $4 area.....

Up until yesterday when the light finally clicked on I was thinking that the only reason to take part in the offering....that it would only make sense if one liked the chances for RVX to get over the $4.60 price the warrants would be convertible at.  

I hadn't considered that holders of the $4 units could simply dump the shares to hold the warrants....based on the most recent PPS of $3.45, if this offering closes with RVX still trading at that price, then unit holders could dump the shares and hold the warrants....meaning the warants would have only cost 55 cents or so....get the PPS up in and around $4 and the warrants could be free....

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. Thanks to everyone for all the discussion....and for flicking that light switch for me.  

Still a lot of ifs to consider.  Assuming the offering does in fact go through (and personally I think its close to being a sure thing) then how many units are sold, then after closing does the PPS start moving back up to $4 or not.  

If nothing else I think there's good potential for increased trading, and maybe some increased coverage by analyst types and/or other media. 

A note on the prospectus...I noticed that there was something in there about there being "no plans" to list the resulting warrants....and I'm wondering if that was the case back in June 2017, because we all know those warrants did end up being listed.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply