...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

This just isn't like any traditional commercialized stock, pure speculation, a decent risk with enough upside for a meaningful and acceptable risk .... doubling down on 11 or splitting face cards in blakjack. So, I really have a hard time thinking and worrying too much about momentum, although I would really like to see it ... I, too, "had" a plan to mitigate risk and take some chips off the table prior to Top Line, secure some "win" and play with "house money" letting it ride to 20, 50, maybe even 100 in 2-5 years?!

But with the HUGE questions revolving abound BoM results, very shaky hand-to-mouth cash flow and capitalization, traders playing games (not meant as a bad thing), plus some unpleasant history ... this is just not a stock that is going to schieve "sustained" momentum until something BIG happens? ... how can it? ... it is always running on financial fumes, and it is either a homerun or a "bust" based on a single event, readout of data for BoM - well, I guess yeah, there could be some in-between status based on mixed results, but then we may be back to 2-3 years of further studies and begging in the streets for money, not an overly exciting proposition either.

So, until ... there is something BIG to either draw in the investing universe (or chase them away), it is just very difficult to picture any meaningful sustained momentum in pps.

Seeing the "short" growth at THIS stage is concerning to me, but not overly. Lots of ways to make money for the highly experienced investors and pro's, and games going on I'm sure.

If we are nervous, I can only imagine how nervous Don & HL are?! Ken Dart probably doesn't care quite as much, he could probably use the write off if it goes there. But I do like that HL, Third Eye, and now BB seem to be playing along and seem optimistic, they have done way more and more highly drilled down diligence than I can do.

Sooooo ..... still ...... Optimistic about the end games, not optimistic about a run up or anything truly exciting prior to Top Line unfortunately, it would have helped my plan, and eased my mind ... but here we are stillllllll .... tick tock

JMHO. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply