...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Data Lock - what does it mean for the BoM study and for investors? ...

I promised myself I wouldn't grind on everything along the way, and just take a "Rip Van Winkle" till top line, and beyond, but I just can't help it ... another broken promise to myself ...

So what is Data Lock and what does it mean to me?

Data Lock Assumption #1 - all data is "in" ... recorded ... tabulated ... re-tabulated ... re-re-tabulated ... results of BoM are established ... official ... but are the results actually KNOWN internally at that point, or analysis of the data BEGINS after Data Lock?

Data Lock Assumption #2 - Data Lock, this IS a material event? ... will be announced?

Data Lock Assumption #3 - short of the "reveal" of top line BoM data, this is when things are gonna get "real" again for some investors ... next stop Top Line ... ALL ABOARD ... or GET OFF NOW with some coin, if you are squeamish and want to take some/all of your chips off the table accumulated along the way?

Data Lock Assumption #4 - Top Line data could come at ANY moment after the lock? I would assume (and hope) delivery of data will be well thought out for method and timing, with an announcement time/date, and choreographed based on the myriad and combinations of possible results. Maybe even timed up with other events (Nasdaq? A key conference?)

Certain things will play a role such as actual specific results for CVD/CKD/Cognition, holidays, certain days of the week, etc ....

But by the time Data Lock is announced, I would assume the results are more or less known, unless there is another anaysis after locking the data also? ... in order to actually lock the data?

So, it may be an interesting time watching activity around this RVX stock post-Data Lock, leading up to Top Line revelation ?

If the data is good, with no further "process" or "anaysis" required, I would also assume that RVX will want to get "positive" results on the streets asap, with August 4 approaching?

Thoughts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply