...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Demand for RVX.WT.A looks strong based on how its traded.....

I get that, I was actually thinking more like $5.....but logically I have trouble seeing any trial result that would lead to that sort of valuation....of course anything is possible I guess, but I can't envision the type of trial result that could lead to that middling of a PPS.  

Maybe something like 23% (something close to 25% but not quite there) RRR on the whole BETonMACE trial, but with the Crestor arm being 40+% but the overall number dragged down by the Lipitor arm?  

I still have trouble with it....to my mind we're going to get a top-line announcement with a headline that is going to say one of two possible things.  Either "BETonMACE Meets Primary Endpoint" or "BETonMACE Fails to Meet Primary Endpoint".  

I totally get this binary argument that's being made.....one of those two headlines comes out and I believe the market will respond big, up like AMRN if its met, down like June 2013 if its missed.  

I honestly cannot envision a scenario where top-line is announced and the PPS stays anywhere near $3-$5.  IMO + and it has to go to $10 bare super duper conservative minimum....and if its negative, then down to pennies.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply