...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Yeah, RVX simply must have a plethora of discussions ongoing for where this is going to go once "positive" data is revealed. And the size and types of deals could vary wildly, based on the 3 potential endpoint results, and consideration of other indications if one or more of the BoM endpoints make it look likely that FDA approval is imminent.

I have a VERY hard time seeing Resverlogix "ginning" up a serious commercialization project on their own that would include manufacturing, distribution, and sales in any type of reasonable time frame given the financial positioning and other considerations. Too easy to plug-n-play with BP's, with BIG money to be had both quickly and potentially ongoing, with a molecule library remaining.

As an investment, the recent plunge gives me gas at times, I liked it better a few months ago when my account was a bit more swollen ... but nothing has changed for me. It's still all about BoM data. To me it pretty much "is" binary. Except, there could be another potential 2-4 years of delayed (and annoying) gratification if the BoM results miss end points but still show significant promise in one or more areas. I still think RVX is onto something really big, and still hoping the BoM study design is structured properly to prove it NOW.

Buying into the PP dilution, and warrants strategy for the recent PPS plunge, and perhaps some greed/fear motivations (Greed for gains to date, coupled with risk aversion with Fear of BoM failure) - there is something to be said for taking gains and reducing risk (my own wife was pestering me to do the same). The only other worry is that somebody knows something, but that can't happen yet ... and unless/until I see HL, Ken Dart, and DM bailing shares, not even gonna think like that ... and Resverlogix doesn't seem too terribly worried about pushing up the PPS either. They all seem "content" to ride out the BoM study, knowing what it will mean.

If I had more dry powder, and not so far down the RVX-208 rabbit hole already, I would be loading up today. I am not optimistic for a run up prior to top line though, just gonna ride this out ... less than 2 months to go ... 

GLTAll

New Message
Please login to post a reply