...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Thanks for sharing Cabel, wishing you well, speedy recovery sir!

Honestly, I got involved around 4-5 years ago, on a tip from a friend on this board. I was strictly in it for the dough ... a $.50 penny stock, that "might" be $5.00 ... "someday" ... it was a flyer.

After reading a lot, mostly on this hub, and realizing the vast market potential, and seeing upward movement, with BoM coming, along with the post hoc P2 MACE data, I became wayyyyyy more interested. I systematically accumulated to the point where I realized that this could "possibly" be a once in a lifetime investment opportunity on the ground floor ...... IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, etc. I still feel this way, but ...

I am also aging, pushing 60. Been pretty healthy, but a hectic super active lifestyle, plus a few vices, and I love pizza, pasta, and cheeseburgers (and french fries). There is some Alzheimer's on my wife's side, very sad to witness people you know and love slowly "go away" ... plus having lost some friends/family to heart disease. Working in the medical industry also, so that draws my interest as well.

Long story short ... I am excited about the investment, but now equally excited (well, almost lol) about the actual delivery of potentially earth shaking care for diabetic cardiopathy, renal, and cognitive challenged patients - and who knows "what else" once the door is open?! Further, I would feel really good about being a part of an historical breakthrough and something BIG like this happening, potentially. Especially having gone through the emotional roller coaster of ups & downs on the ride along the way, with a front row seat watching it happen.

Financial opportunity, medical breakthrough, history.

New Message
Please login to post a reply