...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I am invested in RVX for multiple purposes.

First is that I see it as a good investment for the money.

Then come a multitude of personal health reasons starting with the fact that it reduces inflamation and before her death (by about 15 years) my wife had to start to take prednisone to deal with her Giant Cell Arteritis and its inflamation. Her doctor and she kept trying to wean her off the prednisone including using Methotrexate to try and help lower the amount of prednisone required (to no avail). Her doctor advised her that the prednisone would give her a reasonable life but she would have to face the fact that after 15 to 20 years she would end up dying from the effects.

I had hopes that RVX would help in lowering the need for prednisone but of course it was not to be as time is so long for the medical approval process.

My health is reasonable and I am now at 77 years of age and hope that ABL will help me to live a fair amount more with my children and grandchildren.

In any case I hope that you will recover from your stroke and benefit from what we all expect to be a significant improvement in our health from ABL

New Message
Please login to post a reply