...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I'll post the PMs you sent me tada, in full:  

TADA

share price action

posted on Jun 20, 2019 07:10PM

GAC, I have heard that there are a couple of investors that own a large number of shares that had them margined. I don't know how or why anyone could margin a stock under $5 but apparently it has happened. As soon as the share price went below $3, margin calls were sent out. I have no idea if there is cash being put together to satisfy this situation or whether those individuals will be sold out but it has to be cleared up by months end or before if there is any truth to this story. That could create the last best buying opportunity if we have good news on the horizon when Top Line is delivered. I can only wait to see how this plays out as my truck is loaded and at this point I'm not going to commit any more $'s to this story. As near as I can tell there is no problem with the company, no problem with money and no problem with the science. As such I am not concerned whats so ever with the current share price and wont even flinch if it got blasted down to a single $1 temporarily. 
tada

So this was for my eyes only eh?  You "heard" there are a couple investors?  I asked you where you heard it from and you said....

Re: share price action

posted on Jun 21, 2019 02:36PM

From 2 of the parties being squeezed and others.

growacet on June 21, 2019 05:50 said:--------------------------------------------------Meh...could just be a story to stir up some FUD. From whom did you hear this?

So first its something you heard about, then you claim in came from the horse's mouth......Now you want it believed that you did this as an experiement to see how long I'd sit on your manipulative little game before exposing it.  Maybe you're just the conduit through which some sharpies want to spread some uncertainty....

Here's the remainder of the disussion:

Re: share price action

posted on Jun 21, 2019 03:33PM

You call ####### if you want just please keep me far away to protect my information flow. I have shared this with a few people and you are the only one on this board that I know of. I am hoping I did not make the wrong decision in doing so. There are a few people that are going to have very bad days ahead and putting this on the board will only worsen the situation for everyone. I prefer my anonymity at the moment but will be happy to talk to you early next year, hopefully after we have had a buyout offer. 
tada 

growacet on June 21, 2019 15:18 said:--------------------------------------------------I'm not impressed, and I'm calling #######...How many others have you shared this little kernel of infomation with? Please don't insult my intelligence and say it was just me, I'm already annoyed enough....maybe we should talk by phone about it.....I have some time this weekend, 418-717-7671 is my number if you want to talk.

tada on June 21, 2019 15:10 said:--------------------------------------------------Please do not share this. Please do not have me anywhere close to this story. The information received from the affected parties has been exceptional over the years. I don't want to affect that information flow what's so ever. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply