...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

"if you look at the corporate presentation dated March 2019, it says in a bullet point on page 3: *Attractive safety profile, with over 1,900 patients dosed and eight successful DSMB readouts in Phase 3......Because of the way the bullet point is phrased, I am assuming that 1,900 is the enrolled # for Phase 3.....As Bear suggested, I am taking back the claim that 1,925 patients were left on Phase 3 trial.  I verified this with IR at Resverlogix.  They said that the 1,900 patients were DOSED so far...and that includes the Phase 2 patients as well. My heart felt apologies."

I thought this might be the slide that you were referring to. As you found out from IR, it is not what you thought and instead represents the number of patients dosed with apabetalone (not including placebo) in not just BETonMACE but also prior trials. It does not represent BETonMACE enrollment, which would include apabetalone and placebo patients, and it does not represent the number of patients left in the BETonMACE trial.

FYI.....In January and May 2018 Corporate Updates, they made a similar statement with an "over 1800 patients" number. In Sept 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2019 and March 2019 Corporate Updates they made similar statement with an "over 1900 patients" number. 

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply