...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

"Bear you gave very high praise to the guys post. My question for you, given your very adamant on factual info, how do you square the comment stating blinded data is pointing to a specific direction?"

Tada, Noretreat, Tundup and others, including myself, have commented on the interpretation of the potential blinded data that Resverlogix has received. I caution everyone to take second hand information with a grain of salt. Unless it is in an official company communication (i.e. news release, corporate update slide deck, investor presentation, MD&A, etc.) then I advise you to not accept the second hand information as fact unless you have verified it yourself to be true. 

Many posters, including myself, have relayed on this board phone or email conversations with Resverlogix IR and/or management. It is not my job or any hub leader's job or anyone else's job to fact check every bit of information. Everyone has their own own responsibility of filtering information and fact checking.

The most recent situation with Iconoclast was someone claiming that something was an official BETonMACE update issued as a press release or corporate update when it was not. It is easy to fact check against publicly available news releases and/or corporate updates. It is not easy to fact check second hand information. So my advice is to do your own due diligence and not take second hand information as truth.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply