...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Its an old truism of the market, that those who sell short will eventually become buyers.  As with many truisms though there is a caveat, if a stock gets delisted then shorts never have to cover.

So long as Resverlogix doesn't get delisted, if short sellers are continuing to increase their positions here they'll have to cover at some point.  The number already went up a little over 100K from the June 15th to June 30th updates....given the way we've been trading for most of July so far I would not be surprised to see that number climb another 100K or so.

Between now and September we could be looking at a long slow bleed....I see that as very possible.  And then there's always the question of settling the Third Eye loan and having enough cash left over to get to TPL.  Personally I don't doubt financing will happen, but it still represents an uncertainty....and there's always the question of how.  I'd love to see a licensing deal or another ROFR agreement but I'm betting that more dilution is the most likely route.

Top-Line can't get here soon enough.

New Message
Please login to post a reply