...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I'm not watching during the trading day this week, volunteering for VBS at my church and keeping very busy.  Still checking at night though...and good to see an up day for a change, this month of July has been brutal up til now.  Only one single day with volume over 100K across all Canadian platforms, and that was the first trading day of the month, July 2nd, when volume was over 365K and the PPS closed at $3.12....

The fact that the slow bleed has been happening on light trading this month is some comfort for me...the larger the trading volume the more significant I weight a price move.  So RVX sliding from north of $3 to as low as $2.70 this month...the downard move in my mind is mitigated by the fact that its happened on light volume. However that same logic also applies to Monday's move upward, it was likewise on light trading...

Today's PR struck me as a bit odd...the news that Apabetalone was written up in Clinical Epigentics had already been shared far and wide on Friday....here, on Twitter, on stocktwits, Stockhouse.  Little doubt in my mind that anyone following Resverlogix had already seen it.  I find it curious that so often Resverlogix fails to put out news, then today they put out a PR on something that's already three days old and that has already been linked up all over the place.  They already knew it was coming out obviously.  Why not put out a PR announcing the pending publication, or at least on the day it actually comes out.

Peace all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply