...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Frustrating company no doubt, but it'll abe be worth it I think.....

I've been in a pretty good place of late with respect to my holdings in Resverlogix, and that wasn't always the case.  As those who've been here a while know, my frustration and anger boiled over at times when corporate communications drove me dang near over the edge. 

There were times I swore that if I looked up the meaning of the word obfuscation that there should have been a picture of DM along with Resverlogix's corporate logo.

Now of course we have the question about the Third Eye loan. What's the remaining balance?  $3 million?  $8 million?  $14 million?  We'll  have a better idea when the financials come out around the end of the month...but even then I'm not expecting this to be crystal clear or transparent.  

Back in January I got all bent out of shape over the disclosed covenant that stipulated Top-Line data had to be out by January 31st 2019.  Here's the specific text from December 2018's MDA that to my eyes is still crystal clear:

The loan is secured by all of our assets and contains certain restrictive financial covenants, covenants relating to the completion of the BETonMACE clinical trial (top line data on or before January 31, 2019) and other customary covenants. 

Did it matter?  Ultimately here it is the end of July 2019 and we still don't have Top-Line data and Resverlogix is still chugging along...and by all accounts in good standing with their lender.  If one wishes to get technical though, we don't actually know who the lenders are....we just know that Third Eye is acting as their agent.  Perhaps the actual lenders aren't worried....that would certainly seem to be the case as far as I'm concerned.  

In the final analysis I have finally bowed to, (what seems to me to be) striaght forward logic....

The reason Resverlogix doesn't seem interested in providing timely and transparent communication to retail investors is because they either don't think its important or they simply don't care in my opinion.  And that is 100% okay by me now at this late stage.  

I've seen plenty of companies over the years bend over backwards to satisfy the concerns for the retail investing crowd, and quite honestly I don't think any of them ever turned out well over the longer term....not a single one that I can recall.  

Cheers all....short interest should be updated tomorrow, we'll see if there's been another 100K borrowed and dumped back into the market like last time.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply