...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Frustrating company no doubt, but it'll abe be worth it I think.....

Like you, I would be more worried if RVX was chasing every retail investor's dollars and satisfaction, at this ritical moment. Not where they are at right now, as an enterprise. That time will come as an onging enterprise someday, hopefully, and hopefully soon. Bigger fish to fry right now. A company on a shoestring trying to get a critical trial to closure, and a drug approved. I like that RVX is quietly focused and continuing to deliver science news to the science community rather than "selling" dreams to investors. Plus, I am sure it is a stressful task keeping the investors happy, especially the big investors, who probably demand frequent updates. 

Like Cancun said, fundamentals and technicals mean little right now, it is a speculative stock highly elastic to any mild breeze that affects confidence one way or another. Low volumes due to fundamentals (or lack thereof) plus skepticism based on some past history and trying to break thru in a relatively new area.

Data is simply everything for this company, and not much else matters. Well, exept staying afloat till data arrives .... just gotta hope for the best for the data and try not to go crazy waiting ....  

It's just simply a speculative stock, with VERY promising science, that is getting closer to another very big day and point in its history and journey. EVERYTHING will turn rightside up or upside down in a heartbeat upon data delivery, not much else matters till then ... as long as the key investors remain confident enough in the payoff potential for keeping it afloat till data. 

Hopefully, one day soon, we can turn our attention to things like sales, market share, fundamentals, and technicals, and we are annoyed that RVX has been stagnant and stuck at $35 for a few months ... once the science is proven, and those things matter. 

Drives me crazy sometimes too, but we just have to remember what it is at the moment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply