...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Dances ... Hope you are correct! All signs from the company, and from the larger "key" investors seem to support a high confidence level. So, that is good, as they have seemed more focused on communicating and preparing the science narrative, continually presenting rather than retreating on that front. There are likely all sorts of contingency plans for both positive and negative scenarios being contemplated, prepared, discussed, and continually adjusted as more is learned internally. As a company and leadership group, you just can't enlighten "everybody" on a day-to-day basis, and some information just needs to be tightly held for a number of reasons, until the appropriate time, in an organized manner. Frustrating, yes, but not out of line.

noretreat ... I agree, it is somewhat shocking that there isn't more trading interest. This has always bothered me, frankly. I think it would be quite different though if RVX were a comapny which already has a track record in the commercial market with another product of some kind, and on the verge of something BIG ... rather than being/having such an unproven status. RVX-208 has immense potential - but as of now, it is a company with no sales, questionable financial viability, and yet to be "proven" science, in a market that is emerging but yet to be proven/accepted either.

So, yes, wait and see. I don't think there will be much momentum either, until we get closer to top line, and "final bets" are placed prior to top line, and/or profiting and risk aversion show up. Or, information begins to leak, and observable indicative activity begins to build?

I remain frstrated, but longggg, my bets are placed ... with a 60% confidence level. The "upside" makes it a worthwhile "risk" to me. 

tick tock ... gltALL 

New Message
Please login to post a reply