...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Paladin - If you read my post, you will see that I agreed the money would be there. You don't have to sell me on that. I just said, at what cost? Their financial situation has an effect on the terms. HL only got a small fraction of a warrant in their first step up. Then we progressed to 1/2 warrants and now to full warrants. As we see, a financing with full warrants has had a large effect on share price which might affect the price of future financings. Last year, we had to go to the Third Eye Loan which is expensive financing with many conditions. Yes, they are working with RVX so far and probably will to TLD or full data. It is possible though that the TEL was a cause of the full warrants in the last financing. They are always dealing from a desperate position and this has negative effects. The money will be there but it is yet to be seen at what cost. They are very low on cash and without someone covering those payables, probably need more cash by TL or full data release. Even DM expressed this when he stated that the last financing would get them to now. They will get it but it will be costly. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply