...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: No way logical Eastern is selling shares at this point IMO....

The facts we have suggest to me there is no possible way Eastern/Dart is selling any shares at this point....after this conversion Eastern holds over 27.7 million shares.  

The current average daily trading volume is about 100K for the TSX....OTC average daily volume is only ~38K.  As Koo and others have noted....selling in any sizeable quantity in this environment of no news, with no discernable promotion and hype would likely crater the PPS.  

Selling 5 milion shares to realize a few million in profit on shares bought at 75 cents....if they were sold over the course of a month, that would be about 250K shares per day assuming that there are about 20 trading days in a month.  And there's only a month or so left before TLD is projected to be out.  

What would that level of selling do to the PPS?  I think its fairly safe to say it would tank the PPS....and for what?  Dart is said to have a net worth of $5+ billion.....to think he'd sell 5 million shares bought at 75 cents to make a few million in profit, and thus in all likelihood tanking the near term value of his remaining 22+ million shares.....imo nah, zero chance.

Now....if all of a sudden Resverlogix gets profiled in a MSM news story, if Cramer and other talking heads start hyping Apabetalone's potential to be a blockbuster drug....and if volumes were to jump substantially to millions a day, then I would say that Eastern selling would be a possible....

But in our current situation?  My opinion is impossible.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply