...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Resverlogix to Present at the European Society of Cardiology’s ESC Congress 2019

Paladin wrote: "Bear, if so what would that look like?  A PR between Aug. 31 and Sep. 4?  And what if TL is negative?  I doubt they would then announce during that time otherwise it would be embarrassing for the presenters would it not? Do investors then take no announcement during the conference as a negative?  I know......so many hypotheticals."

There was a whole thread on this a few days ago. As for timing, all we know right now is that the latest company guidance is top-line data in September 2019. Could be beginning of September, mid-September, late-September, or maybe they miss be a few days and it ends up being late August or early October. So not announcing during ESC (Aug 31-Sep 4) means nothing to me.

Cabel wrote: "The question is,.. if RVX management has already done DBL and they have a good idea of if we met Primary Endpoint,... would they plan a Symposium if they knew we are about to annouce a failure to meet endpoint. On the other hand they might do so to dull the reaction,..."

I first noticed and posted about the upcoming ESC symposium on July 5, 2019. Surely, planning for this symposium started long before July 5, which was before the announced completion of final patient safety visits and longer before database lock. Has database lock occurred already? Maybe, maybe not. But the ESC symposium was already planned regardless of current status of database lock.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply