...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

With the P3 trial coming to a close, and even as timelines seem to stand last year vis a vis target dates (etc.), it’s likely that they just decided that posting all of these communications would just risk raising more questions than naught.  It could well be part of their strategy to go dark(er) as the trial edges towards completion and simply communicate items of significance via PRs.  I could be wrong but it seems logical.  Also, it is unlikely that the Sep 16 date for the Third Eye extension is a coincidence (an understatement I know) and that they know full well that topline results will be available before that time.  It could therefore come at anytime in the next 3 weeks.  They will want to play this by the books, as I’m sure they have discussed at length internally, so the upcoming ESC conference is very likely IMO.

I recognize that every attempt to predict the future with this stuff is nothing more than an educated guess based on what information is available or already known, but it is what it is.  We just try to put ourselves in management’s shoes and go with what makes the most sense.  At the end of the day though, I think they know precisely what they are doing and why.  Yep, tick tock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply