...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Wish I had made a collection of all the potential indications, both those that the company had suggested this drug could help with and, in a separate category, those that investors or others have inquired about, with some sort of explanatory response as to why each of the latter set may or may not be applicable. Has anyone done something like that?

And... here is another for the list of "wonder whether this could help with...xyz". 

What about patients with pressure ulcers, particularly stage 3 or 4? Such patients often develop diseases mediated by inflammation.  Many are also stroke victims to begin with, and even when not, are more prone to strokes and embolisms. Diabetics are also more prone to such issues, i believe. Even in patients with identical comorbidities, the presence of a stage 4 pressure ulcer is associayed with mortality rates four or five times higher than in patients without. It seems as deadly as cancer or heart disease in its own right, though it is generally a result of other problems.

Any dics iut there pleade fwel free to cirrect if i am wrong, but this is what i have gleaned.

I wonder whether any significant portion of accepted subjects could have had such issues, or whether they would have been ruled out somehow.

Since hospitals and elder care facilities lose their rights to reimbursement with such events, one might suspect that they would be happy to identify a low- cost preventative/aid for cure.

Just some mental rambling from a bag-holder/happy investor as we wait for the mythical top line data announcement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply