...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Meanwhile back at the outhouse, things are piling up....no tweet about the AGM

So true koo ... but I just want and hope that word leaks of DBL so I can have a few weeks to mentally prepare for either a HUGE party or to walk the investor green mile haha. Not that I would know which to prepare for though lol.

As bear and others have mentioned though, a LOT of eyes will be on tone, demeanor, and body language of science leaders like Libby, the RVX peeps of course, etc, at ESC ... with TLD so close, they MUST know "something" or at least have an "inkling" of outcomes by now or very soon, whether released yet or not. Whatever Don/others say in presentations/interviews, such as "we will know soon" ... hoping it is said with a "doodoo-eating" grin, before gleefully skipping off the stage with a heel click?! ... and with hot babes and yacht salesmen constantly hanging around the RVX hospitality room.

Personally, I am prepared for late September for TLD, but hoping for ESC or prior to 9/16 ... still not 100% sure whether to read anything into the ever-changeable and ever re-negotiable Third Eye deadline or not ... just glad Third Eye "believes" enough in the "possibilities" to play ball rather than exert max-leverage and throw the widow and her babies into the snowy streets (Snidely Whiplash anyone? - from Bullwinkle for the old timers haha).

Glad football season is upon us to distract me a bit with Browns and Buckeyes drama ... equally mercurial and stressing though, in different ways ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply