...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

paladin, I find your posts interesting and helpful. Thanks. Yes, re your comment that is what I have been counting on for the past 10 years and we've almost arrived.

On the monetization front it's taken me a long time to understand, at least in regards to RVX, that CVRs and other types of deals don't come easy and the failure of ASSURE regarding plaque regression did not help. And yet, within a few months incredible post hocs started to flow and the flow seems to continue.

Even with all of that we sit at $2.80...go figure.

My current feeling is that something might be lining up with October 31 (Halloween) AGM announcement. 3rd Eye will be handled one way or another, Rothchild is not there to twiddle their fingers, etc. If BoM is sucessful I'm hoping that RVX will finally have their ducks lined up!

I have believed for a long time (and I have no evidence other than the deals struck to date are modest) that Don and Doctor Wong fully understand the value of what they have and they also believe in the long term potential of BETi science and medicine. I also believe that they believe that they really do have 6 to 8 years of a lead in this science but I sure have expressed my doubts on this from time to time. Hence, I believe Don is not going to sell out any where under it's true value and this is supported by Don's financing strategies.

If BoM succeeds Don will be the man to please and RVX scientific credibility will go through the roof! JMHO

Very exciting. GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply