...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

What happens with a failure?  Good luck finding any CEO who'd be able to secure significant funding for a drug candidate if its failed in both Phase 2 and 3....

GAC - you may well be right, but I think it will also depend on the what kind of information is buried in the full data.  I’m not sure how much the company has spent to date on R&D (presumably it’s in the financial statements) but if there are any more bright spots that are worth pursuing to validate the drug as an effective epigenetic approach to help mitigate the kinds of medical issues we’ve been looking at, then I wouldn’t rule it out.  In other words, what’s another, say, $500M in R&D when the payoff is in the multi billions?  I’m with you, it’s time for a win, but failing that the devil in the detail might just warrant that tweek or two needed to make this thing viable.  I think the results would have to be pretty bad for everyone to throw in the towel now, and given that many of their presentations still seem to actively promote the high RRR’s from the Ph2 results it seems that the powers that be don’t expect that to happen.

BTW Toniv....thanks for the nice comment.  Not sure what I say always adds value but appreciate the fact that it’s appreciated. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply