...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Fingers crossed for BoM success, rather than another delay in gratification and severe twist in the winding road.

However if things don't work out again this time, I still think there is strong probability of collaboration with a BP whith resources and a history of drug development ... at a cost or attractive price for all or part of the library, related R&D, and RVX Goodwill. Depending on level and quality of results of course, given the vast market and all of the learning that has taken place with RVX R&D to date. Centralizing costly functions would make further FDA pursuits much less costly, potentially. Epigenetics is gonna happen, and RVX has such a library, and body of work to date, just hoping they got it right this time with regard to proper targets and methodolgy for proving the hypothises and theories, and will not have to rely on BP's for another long term round of ventilator support for development over another 3-5 years. 

Epigenetics is gonna happen, one way or another IMHO. And RVX simply has a vast library, and so much sunk R&D, it will have value even if BoM stutters.

Let's hope RVX got it right and it shows in the data in September, and all of this is just "what if bad news" speculation that won't matter - just conversation while waiting?

Mama needs new shoes, and I need season tickets for the Browns and Buckeyes (and a Corvette, excited about the new mid-engine placement!). 

Plus, at 59, I just may benefit from RVX-208 sometime in the future, one way or another. The wife seems interested in the Cognitive applications, for me haha ;)

Tick tock

New Message
Please login to post a reply