...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Just to be clear on something for you BDZ or for anyone else....that video I shared, I started doing searches for stuff on ESC, it was only after that...that I started searching for things on apabetalone, betonmace, resverlogix.  Anything that was fairly recent (a few months old at most) I shared regardless of the content.  

I don't know that I'd define Dr. Lewis' incredibly short segment on BETonMACE as being "crigne worthy" but I do understand the sentiment.  He didn't seem to have prepared himself much ahead of time...and as has been noted by others  he did qualify his "too good to be true" gut reaction by saying that there were some very smart and capable people behind the science...so, as he said "who knows". 

The reason I wanted to know his specific role....and BDZ you again blow my mind with the inforation you either have stored away in your head, or are able to quickly retrieve...the reason I wanted to know is because I wanted to ascertain if there was any way he'd have access to any of the safety and/or efficacy data....so as the primary Isareli clinical investigator, I'm assuming he does not have access to any data of that sort.  I've googled it a little and it seems the key role of the PCI is to: 

".....it is important that the primary clinical investigator understand basic considerations of describing sample collection and test procedures, as they may have significant impact on performance of the test". 

Its not related at all to BETonMACE but I got that snippet here:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6123886/

New Message
Please login to post a reply