...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Toinv - It would not surprise me at all if there were 5 or more conversations going on right now with different potential suitors. It also wouldn't surprise me if there was a buyout offer, pending successful completion of BETonMACE, prior to the full data being released. All of the potential suitors could get bags more information from RVX via a confidentiality agreement. The investment bankers who make hundreds on millions making these deals have to be turning every rock at this point in time just ready to strike when the opportunity presents it's self. I have modeled potential sales anywhere from $4 billion on the low side to in excess of $56 billion on the extreme high side. I just need to get the rest of the puzzel pieces, like everyone else, to put more reality into the model. That is a very wide gerth so coming up with numbers today is vurtually impossible to guess at with any certainty.

Raising capital, should be extremely easy if we pass the trial. In the very short term there will likely be a lot of warrants exercised that will put $'s in the till. Doing a small 1 to 3 million share issue at whatever market price the shares are at shortly after positive results should be easy to do as well.

Zenith, they have trial results that will be out in the near term as well on the mCRPC trial. Are the super stars still alive now after 3.? years. Whats that worth. It always brings the question to my mind if these companies will be sold at the same time to the same purchaser. If that happened would the offer be for the whole nine yards including the royalty or just the molecule(s) that protect the patent.

Third Eye, they have been working with RVX nicely, or so it seems, while other pieces of the puzzel are moved into place but it certainly looks like they do not want any trial risk. I'm very curious to see how this eventually plays out.

The verbage of the news release yesterday was very interesting. Epigenetics was only mentioned once.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply