...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Just my opinion but I don’t think the the trading since Monday is indicative of “the herd” being scared. Of the roughly 800k shares sold from Monday to now about 250k were sold through Goldman and about 225k were sold through 001 (read pros). 001 traders however purchased 251k shares while no purchases were made through Goldman.

I was curious so I went back and looked at the last 3 years of trading and could find very few purchases (less than 1K) through Goldman in that time period but did see that starting in June Goldman sold roughly 40k shares until Monday when they started to really unload with the announcement of TLD release by Sept 30. My guess, and it’s just a guess, is that someone bought a load of RVX prior to 3 years ago with the idea that they would sell into a pre TLD run up. Since that run up has not occurred and the end post has been set I think they are likely selling for a good sized, secured profit. 

Of course I could be wrong and this could be someone deciding to short now but I would think that would be fairly risky or it could be someone(s) who bought through another brokerage or who knows perhaps a really large holder is hedging. To me though the most likely scenario is someone locking in profit. 

Regardless of the motivation of the Goldman seller(s), I think the fact that dumping a large number of shares, relative to overall volume, did not really hit the share price too hard is a sign of confidence in the overall market. JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply