...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Toinv ... my thinking also. I could sell my RVX right now, eliminate risk, take a tidy profit having bought mostly around $.50 abd also on a more limited basis on the elavator up to $2 .... point being I could take a sure thing right now, having seen the best run up I likely will prior to TLD without risking a calamity. Could wait a little longer for a spike, but also risk a loss of profits, and maybe even loss of the original capital. Buffet says get rich by leaving some profits on the table, and avoiding losses. Well, I'm not Buffet, ... let it ride!!

I think RVX is confident, has Third Eye handled, and is expecting positive data ... maybe even a significant "deal" lined up with choreography pending the read out of BoM. Just a "gut" feeling from the tea leaves, with nothing substanitive knowledge or indicators. JMHO.

... but I am also still pretty nervous, no sure things ... I could be perceiving what I WANT to perceive haha

I don't care what the market does to deal with their stress, I am holding long, ... resisting temptations to augment at the lower price only because I am happy with my current risk, and don't want to "wager" any more in case of bad news.

tick tock 

New Message
Please login to post a reply