...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

This message is in response to a post by paladin Sept 20 at 2:42pm. I just thought the comments warranted its own title. 

A Wing and a Prayer...that pretty much sums it up.

I just looked at the volumes for all of our trading entities for RVX on Stockwatch. The BETonMACE story is the best kept secret in the world. About 290.2K shares across all North American markets, 32.1K for the WT.A's and 1500 for the WT's for a company that is expected to bring out the Top Line results of a Phase III trial BETonMACE in just 6 trading days. Only 290K shares traded for a company that has 209 million shares outstanding!

I'm going to try to put this Wing and a Prayer into context. I will not get it totally correct so please add or detract to my summation.

- No one at the company is talking to anyone and hasn't for quite some time now. 

- At last years AGM they expected to have trial results out around the end of the year, we are now about 9 months delayed from that. We don't exactly know why but it could be because the drug is working better that expected.

- There was no Futility Analysis and in not doing one the company gained a 1% to 3% bonus in their statistical significance number (they didn't get docked 1% - 3 %).

- About 20 months ago they started talking about dementia/Alzheimer’s often. They didn't have to say anything about this secondary target in this diabetic cardio trial. Over 97% of Alzheimer’s trials have failed yet they have given this a lot of air time.

- They have made presentation after presentation about CKD and the affects that apabetalone had in past Phase II trials.

- Hepalink increased their ownership in the company from around 12% to around 43%.

- Eastern Capital recently exercised 5,000,000 warrants putting another $3.75 million into the company.

- They have about 10%more events than they required and an average patient dosing time about 50% higher than the original trial design. This could have a positive effect on statistical significance.

- There have been 9 Data Safety and Monitoring Board comments stating that there have been no issues with safety or efficacy.

-The trial was designed around the patients that had the best responses in the Phase II trials; diabetic, low HDL, high CRP, recent event. 

- This trial has biomarkers putting it in the category of trials that have an 85% success rate

- None of the management or scientist have left the company through this entire trial.

- Management has been openly excited about the trial and science for, well ever.

- One of the former FDA investigators came to work for RVX.

- None of the larger investors have departed.

- There are a number of billionaires that have been attracted to the company.

- Dr. Ray recently Tweeted something about, watch for 3 new and exciting concepts in 22 days...your going to love them. Did this have anything to do with RVX?

- On Sept. 16 the company news released that Top Line should be out on or about Sept. 30th.

- Two days after the heads up announcement of when Top Line should be out they award RSU's to all of the board members and department heads. That could have been done any time during the year but this week is when it happened.

- BETonMACE was mentioned in a Tweet today about being in the Late Breaker sessions at the AHA Conference Nov 16 - 18.

So yes technically we are still operating on a Wing and a Prayer but it looks like this bird could fly into heaven.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply