...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Italia - I asked a similar question a number of months back and didn’t really get a definitive answer either because, as Tada pointed out, they are too numerous to mention and are really dependent on an individuals personal investment goals and objectives.  All I will say is that, IMO, one optimal strategy is to simply wait at least until the full data release and possibly beyond that in the event of a possible buyout by a large pharmaceutical.  Playing the inevitable swings or timing the market may work for some that have extensive experience in doing so, however, there is of course a risk of being shut out of the market completely should the price continue an in upward spiral.  The other factor to consider, as BearDownAZ pointed out at that time, is that results from other ongoing studies or trials involving apabetalone such as, for example, the one on pulmonary hypertension may also drive market conditions in a positive way.

In summary then, and again IMO, I see this investment more as a longer term hold rather with the release of topline results of the BetOnMace trial being the first step in that approach.  But again, each to his own.

New Message
Please login to post a reply